* We aim to be a rubbish free school.
* Ideally we want children to bring "nude" lunches. This means food is in reusable containers rather than packets and cling wrap.
* Please label packets (e.g. chips) with your child's name and class number. This allows us to track rubbish in the playground back to the student responsible.
* At 10.00 am each day all classes have a brain break. This is the chance for students to have a piece of fresh fruit or vegetable.
* Morning tea is at 11am and lunch time is 1.20pm.
* On Friday "Kumi's Sushi at Highlands" can be ordered. $6 for 6 pieces or $7 for 8 pieces. Options : Vegetarian, Teriyaki Chicken or Tuna & Mayo.
* Please use the link Kumi's Sushi at Highlands to order before 9am on a Friday.
* Senior students deliver lunch orders to classes at lunch time.