* We aim to be a rubbish free school.
* Ideally we want children to bring "nude" lunches. This means food is in reusable containers rather than packets and cling wrap.
* Please label packets (e.g. chips) with your child's name and class number. This allows us to track rubbish in the playground back to the student responsible.
* At 10.00 am each day all classes have a brain break. This is the chance for students to have a piece of fresh fruit or vegetable.
* Morning tea is at 10.55 am and lunch time is 12.30 pm.
* In Terms 2 & 3 children can bring food to heat up on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday
* Suitable foods include slices of pizza, wraps, toasted sandwiches, sausages and pasta. Pies are discouraged as they do not meet the school's healthy eating criteria.
* Lunch should be wrapped in tinfoil and labelled with your child's name and class number.
* Ceramic bowls and mugs are not suitable for the pie warmer because they become dangerously hot.
* Place your food on the bench outside Mr Dave's office before school.
* Senior students deliver the heat ups to classes at lunch time.
* On Thursday Sushi can be ordered. $5 for 6 pieces or $6 for 8 pieces. Options : tuna, salmon, chicken or vege. Rice Balls also available. 1pc $3.50, 2pc $6. Options: Teriyaki Chicken, Tuna, Avocado, Cooked Salmon. Sauces can be included if requested: soya, ginger or wasabi.
* Please put the correct change in an envelope clearly labelled with your child's name, class number and details of their order. Place this into the "purple bag" in class before school.
* Senior students deliver lunch orders to classes at lunch time.